Monday, July 4, 2011

Varna: Round 2


Last weekend we made the long, 8 hour total ride from Razliv to Sofia to Varna. Even though I’ve already been to Varna, Nathalie had not and Elena wanted to visit friends in Varna so I thought why not? I have to say I have not been impressed with the Bulgarian coast. There are probably spots that are nice to go to if you have a car, but compared to beaches in Brazil or Spain, the Bulgarian seacoast is lame! It’s nice enough for a weekend trip but not on the top of my list. We mainly spent our time at the beach, and walking around the downtown area of Varna. This time around I did get to go to one of the resorts and found the beach better then the downtown beach but I was still not impressed. But for just wanting to lay on the beach, it worked out just fine. =) 









No comments:

Post a Comment