Monday, July 18, 2011

Our last days at the Razliv Orphanage


Our last day in Razliv was July 8th. I was really sad to leave these kids because they'd grown on me. It was especially sad to see a few of them cry. What was hard for me was knowing what a small impact I had on their lives and what conditions I left them to live in. It kills me knowing I'm so "small" in the world and that I cant especially change their conditions. However I'm leaving this experience with the knowledge that I'll go back to the US and spread the word about OHB and orphanages in Bulgaria.



Mormon  missionaries from the US play with the children.

This little girl has 4 siblings all in orphanages. Her mom is in jail. 



One of the five I wanted to take home. =(

The kids loved chalk time.



Sadly they dont have a proper playground set which leads them to climb the basketball hoops...

Sisters.

The One Heart Bulgaria link about Razliv: http://oneheart-bg.org/orphanages/pravets.php

1 comment:


  1. My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday August 27th I share female singers from Bulgaria and Serbia
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.
    God bless you my dear Verrückte

    ReplyDelete