Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween in Bulgaria

While technically I spent October 31st taking a bus from Budapest to Vienna, I still celebrated Halloween when I came back to Bulgaria, albeit it was the 2nd and 3rd of November. One good thing about going to an American University is that they celebrate Halloween! Even though there where no pumpkin carving contest, apple cider, or trick or treating I still had a good time! My parents were kind enough to send me a care package to Austria that included my German dirndl that I’d wanted to wear for Halloween. So the night I came back from Vienna my roommate, whose one of the RA's in my building had planned out a nice costume Halloween party, with lots of yummy sweets to eat! Then the night after that I dressed up again and went to another Halloween party. So I did manage to have a wee bit of Halloween here!




No comments:

Post a Comment